job vacancy PT ExxonMobil Lubricants Indonesia
ExxonMobil, the world's largest oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world's growing energy needs. In 2018, ExxonMobil will even be involved in the development of the oil and gas industry in Indonesia for 120 years. ExxonMobil affiliates and predecessor companies have been operating in Indonesia for more than 120 years. ExxonMobil has a long, proud history of working with the Indonesian people. For more than a century we have helped provide energy for Indonesia.
ExxonMobil's success in discovering and developing oil and gas resources in Indonesia is a clear proof of the company's commitment and contribution to the oil and gas sector in Indonesia. Access to energy forms the basis of comfort, mobility, economic prosperity and social development. The existence of energy touches almost every aspect of modern life. As an industry leader in almost every aspect of the energy and petrochemical business, we operate facilities or marketing products in almost all countries in the world and explore oil and gas resources on six continents. Learn more about our operations in Indonesia.
Market Development Manager
- Leads development of market strategies, including the translation and execution of applicable corporate business plan initiatives
- Responsible for driving a deep understanding of customer / market needs, competition, industry trends, regulatory issues, EM market perceptions and value proposition
- Balance focus and investment by weighing marketing program costs versus available margin and financial objectives to maximize profitability.
- Leads effective cross functional relationships and best practice sharing, in order to facilitate the development and implementation of marketing initiatives
- English language fluency (able to read, write and oral communication)
- Proven records of demonstrated marketing knowledge (market segmentation, product management, revenue management, channel management, marketing programs deployment, etc.)
- Proven record of implementing Digital Transformation in large organizations
- Experience in marketing driven organizations, managing B2B and B2b2C models.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of business experience;
- Experience with SalesForce.com ecosystem is ideal
- Sales enablement and sales pipeline management, through lead generation and qualification is ideal
Location: Tangerang, Indonesia
Application close date: 31 March 2021