job vacancy PT Sasa Inti (SASA)
PT Sasa Inti is a company engaged in the field of food spices that produces MSG in Indonesia, until now it is one of the local brands that is able to lead the local and international markets. Not only in MSG but also in other products such as seasoning flour, coconut milk, and other Sasa products, which have been accepted by the market. Having the slogan 'Sasa Melezat'kan' Sasa seems to have become a friend of home cooking because it is a kitchen spice that gives the delicacy of every dish that is cooked and can be used practically so that this brand has become part of daily cooking activities.
Currently PT Sasa Inti (SASA) is re-opening new job vacancies in December 2020. Below are the positions currently available to you job seekers who are interested in developing your career with PT Sasa Inti (SASA) with the following qualifications .
Job Vacancies at PT Sasa Inti (SASA)
1. Supply Planner Analyst
- Determining the production and inventory plan with PPIC every week
- Planning on a sales forecast based on production capacity
- Coordinating with OEM supply plans and monitoring their realization
- Coordinating with the third-party logistic related to finished goods delivery plan
- Min. Bachelor's Degree Holder in any discipline
- Having relevant experience as a supply planner
- Proficient in SQL or advanced level on Ms. Excel
- Proficient in production planning process / inventory management
- Having a positive attitude of Courage, Action-oriented, Respectful and Enthusiasm
2. Trade Marketing Executive
- Managing each plan and strategies to support customer growth through identification of each category in related channel
- Planning, managing, supervising and controlling each customer promo support
- Aligning Trade Marketing promotion support with brand team and demand
- Managing, implementing, supervising, and controlling the execution of customer promo support
- Involving step 1 and step 2 in the BP cycle process
- Managing, supervising, and developing support from the related team
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from reputable universities
- Experience in handling food service for more than 1 year.
- Having a background working in a consumer goods company.
- A good planner, having a good relationship with accounts, having good communication, presentations, and negotiations.
- Maximum age is 30 years old.
- Having a positive attitude, courage, action-oriented, respect, and enthusiasm.