job vacancy PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia (Thiess Indonesia)
PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia (Thiess Indonesia) is a company that was founded in 1988 and is a subsidiary of Thiess Pty Ltd which is wholly owned by CIMIC Group. Thiess Indonesia is Indonesia's largest private contractor company engaged in the resource, process engineering, infrastructure and power generation sectors. Its areas of service include contract mining and mine development, interdisciplinary engineering and construction services for facility or factory construction, mineral processing as well as civil infrastructure development. With more than 20 years of experience in Indonesia, Thiess Indonesia has handled more than 200 projects throughout Indonesia and has more than 8,000 employees.
2021 Thiess Graduate Development Program
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
Join our culturally diverse and inclusive organisation, attend our global induction and experience our exciting project sites.
Thiess is now looking for students or recent graduates to join our Graduate Program based in Indonesia across the following disciplines:
- GRADUATE MINING ENGINEERING
- GRADUATE GEOLOGY/GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
- GRADUATE GEODETIC ENGINEERING
- GRADUATE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- GRADUATE SYSTEM ANALYST
- GRADUATE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- GRADUATE FINANCE
- GRADUATE HUMAN RESOURCES
To be successful in this program, you should have the following capabilities:
- Able to communicate, advise and present confidently
- Influence outcomes through excellent stakeholder engagement
- Have a sound ability to interpret and analyse business needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Innovate and propose creative solutions
- Possess technical knowledge
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to learn new skills and be flexible and adaptive
- Deliver high quality outcomes and be self-motivated
- Are willing to relocate to various sites and projects across our global operations as required by the graduate program.
- Fresh graduates or final year of completing Bachelor Degree with maximum of 2 years of work experience (Year of Graduation 2019 – 2021).
- Possess a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00.
- Willing to relocate to various sites and projects across our global operations as required by the graduate program.
- Willing to work in roster schedule.
- Have a high degree of assertiveness and intercultural sensitivity; willing to learn and learn things fast; Passionate and show a can-do attitude.
- Have a good command of English (written and oral) is preferable. Possess a minimum TOEFL PBT score of 450 or IELTS band of 5.
- Computer Literacy
Documents to be submitted:
- Curriculum vitae and copy of ID card
- A certified copy of the most recent academic transcript
- Related documents/certificates indicating your academic or non-academic achievement (including participation as a committee in campus/social events, if any)