job vacancy PT Caterpillar Indonesia
PT Caterpillar Indonesia (Caterpillar Indonesia) is a joint venture between Caterpillar Inc, USA (80%) and PT Tiara Marga Trakindo (20%) and is headquartered in Cileungsi, Bogor. Its product portfolio includes excavators, bulldozers, motor grades, wheel loaders, trucks, tractors, scrapers, road reclaimers, pipelayers, wheel dozers, material handlers and forestry sector machines. The 20 - ton class CAT excavator made in Indonesia is mainly sold to the mining, forestry, construction and agricultural markets throughout Indonesia. The factory in Cileungsi, which opened in 1982, is focused on producing excavators and skidders. The company has approved plans to triple the excavators at the site, from an initial capacity of 1,290 units per year.
Currently, PT Caterpillar Indonesia is re-opening new job vacancies in December 2020. Below are the positions currently available to you job seekers who are interested in developing your career with PT Caterpillar Indonesia with the following qualifications.
Job Vacancies at PT Caterpillar Indonesia
Credit Administrator (6 months agency contract)
Job Duties / Responsibilities May Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Receiving credit applications or quote confirmations from credit or marketing personnel to begin the credit investigation progress.
- Using a telephone and PC to request Credit Bureau, D&B, TRW and / or small business credit reports and evaluates the results to determine if additional information is needed.
- Contacting banks for account information, types of relationships and management opinions; trade and finance companies for information concerning types of lending, high credits, terms and payment experience; Secretary of States for corporate verification; and dealers for past credit history.
- Gathering bonding and financial information for the credit file.
- Printing the existing Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (CFSC) account history and runs customer credit exposure reports out of the InfoLease system.
- In conjunction with compiling information for the credit file, performing the initial credit application set-up within the leasing system.
- Throughout the entire process, evaluating the need to proceed in the credit investigation process and ensuring information is gathered in a timely manner before being submitted for a credit decision.
- May perform various office functions including the handling of correspondence with customers or dealers and processing UCC ', optical imaging operations, preparation of checks for bill payment, and insurance verification.
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent diploma.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply math computation skills.
- Ability to use a typewriter and / or keyboard for 75% of the workday.
- Demonstrated ability to perform general office tasks.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an office environment