job vacancy PT VIVO MOBILE INDONESIA
V ivo is an electronics company from Dongguan, Guangdong, China. This company produces smart phones, clothing devices, and digital-based services. Which already has many branches in various regions in Indonesia. PT. Vivo Mobile, headquartered in Dongguan, China, is a company that focuses on research and development, manufacturing and sales of smartphones in China. Vivo has more than 30,000 employees, more than 200,000 sales outlets, with annual sales of more than 60 million mobile phones. In 2013, Vivo began to enter the international market and has established branch offices in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, the Philippines and other countries.
Currently PT Vivo Mobile Indonesia is re-opening new job vacancies in November 2020. Below are the positions currently available to you job seekers who are interested in developing your career with PT Vivo Mobile Indonesia with the following qualifications.
1. Production Leader
- Leading production employees
- Supervise and maintain the continuity of the production process
- Ensuring and maintaining the quality of product input and output
- Work hard and be able to make continuous improvements and improvements in the production department
- Establish good communication between internal / external departments
- Make periodic production reports
- Ensuring production targets can be achieved on time according to schedule
- Minimum education S1
- Have good leadership, communication and people management skills
- Fresh graduate / Having at least 2 years working experience in electronics manufacturer
- Understand how to manage management in production and have the ability to control production and also understand things related to the production process
- Can speak English or Mandarin
- Highly responsible, diligent, honest, disciplined, and capable of critical thinking and good analysis
- Can understand, be trained, and use basic statistics and are also proficient in using Ms. Office
- Able to work under pressure and night shifts
2. 6S Officer
- Publish and implement department management regulations in the workshop.
- Active and initiative to find, analyze and solve problems.
- Supervise discipline, improve appearance and improve morale in the workshop.
- Planning the use of free space in the workshop and its changes.
- Provide training, checking and monitoring regarding fires.
- Supervise and restrict the use of resources (electricity, water).
- Supervise and record air temperature and noise in the factory production area.
- Responsible for any information or news on the information board.
- Arrange, separate or recycle discarded materials.
- Security management for dangerous goods.
- Supervise the cleanliness of public areas.
- Safeguard against damage and maintenance of spaces, air conditioning, lighting, ESD items, and organize corrective actions if needed.
- Every day comes 30 minutes before work time to open the factory doors, lights and air conditioning, so as to provide other employees with comfort when starting work.
- Responsible for contacting GA on requests for repair or maintenance work carried out in the workshop in order to ensure production runs well and smoothly.
- Minimum education SMA / SMK and above
- Understand the 6S's duties and meanings and how to apply them
- Having a good team, communication, ability to carry out and being able to respect and care for workers.
- Pay attention to teamwork, can work under pressure, has a great sense of responsibility and is friendly.
- Can operate the Microsoft Office
- Minimum work experience of 6 months working as security / 6S
3. Export Import Specialist
- Checking invoice, packing list draft, and follow up to final documents
- Ensure shipments and provide daily logistics report
- Can solve a problem related to the export import
- Filling the related documents
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in Business Management or Logistics from reputable Universities.
- At least 2 years working experience in handling export import
- Understand the required documents and updated the regulation for export import
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Have strong logical & analytical thinking
- Understand basic of export import and solve problem analysis
- Goal & Details oriented, Proactive and Creative Thinke
- Willing to work in Cikupa, Tangerang