job vacancy PT Infomedia Nusantara (Telkom Group)

PT Infomedia Nusantara is a company within the Telkom Group that specializes in publishing and advertising media as a communication bridge between business actors and also an information channel for Telkom's telephone subscribers. 51% of its shares are owned directly by Telkom, and the remaining 49% is owned by another Telkom subsidiary, Multimedia Nusantara. 1975 was the beginning of PT Infomedia Nusantara's business journey to become the first telephone information service provider company in Indonesia. Under the Elnusa GTDI subdivision of a Pertamina subsidiary, Infomedia has published the Telkom Yellow Pages Telephone Directory Book. The next recorded development was the establishment of PT Elnusa Yellow Pages in 1984 which changed its name in 1995 to PT Infomedia Nusantara at the time Telkom invested.

IT Contact Center (100 People)




  1. Minimum education D3 majoring in Computer / Computer Engineering / Information Engineering / Information Systems
  2. Maximum age 27 years
  3. Physically and mentally healthy
  4. Good communication skills and dexterity
  5. Discipline, high integrity and responsibility
  6. Placement: Semarang