job vacancy PT Mass Rapid Transit Jakarta (MRT Jakarta)
Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia with a population of 10 million. It is estimated that more than four million residents in the area around Jabodetabek travel to and from the city every weekday. Transportation issues are increasingly starting to attract political attention and it has been predicted that without major transportation breakthroughs, congestion will flood the city and will become a traffic jam so severe that vehicles cannot move even when they are just leaving the garage in 2020.
Since 1980 more than twenty-five general and specific subject studies have been carried out regarding the possible Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system in Jakarta. One of the main reasons that delayed tackling this problem was the economic and political crisis of 1997-1999. Prior to the crisis, a Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) that was considered part of the new MRT involved the private sector. After the crisis, plans to rely on BOT to provide financing proved unfeasible and the MRT project was again proposed as a government-funded scheme.
Currently PT MRT Jakarta is re-opening new job vacancies in December 2020. Below are the positions currently available to you job seekers who are interested in developing your career with PT MRT Jakarta with the following qualifications.
Job Vacancies at PT MRT Jakarta
Transit Oriented Development Division Head
- Leading, supervising and coordinating the planning and development of the Transit Oriented Development (TOD) area concept throughout the MRT Jakarta corridor through the master plan and city design guidelines.
- Leading, supervising, and coordinating the study of business potential in the MRT Jakarta transit area, such as property development or mixed areas that can generate non-farebox revenue for the company.
- Leading, supervising and coordinating partnership and coaching activities with partners or stakeholders related to the development of the MRT Jakarta transit area.
- Providing regular reports regarding the planning and development of the Jakarta MRT transit area and the surrounding business potentials to the Director of Business Development.
- Manage teams to work more effectively & efficiently to achieve Divisional and Company targets.
- Integrating several kinds of work to support business processes.
- Coordinating with related Divisions and Departments.
- Maintain good relations with external parties of the company / vendor.
- Minimum education S1 majoring in Architecture, Regional and City Planning (Urban Design / Urban Planning), Business Management. S2 education is preferred.
- Have at least 10 years of work experience in the fields of property, urban planning and architecture.
- Having good communication skills.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Have the ability to lead a team well.
- Have a strong knowledge of issues and existences that occur in Indonesia (Economy, Politics, Industry, and others).
- Have an understanding and are familiar with government regulations.
- Property Business Management
- Urban Design & Planning
- Architecture Engineering Design
- Business Knowledge & Partnership Management
- Market & Consumer Research
- Marketing Strategy