job vacancy PT AKR Corporindo Tbk
PT AKR Corporindo Tbk is a leading logistics and supply chain company engaged in trading and distribution of fuel oil and basic chemicals. With an extensive network of transportation facilities, ports, and liquid and dry bulk storage. In the midst of high logistics costs in Indonesia, PT AKR Corporindo Tbk offers innovative and efficient supply chain solutions. AKR is ready to support industrial development in Indonesia and is in the stage of developing integrated industrial estates and ports in East Java. This area will provide logistics, energy and infrastructure solutions for industrial investment in Indonesia.
Currently PT AKR Corporindo Tbk is re-opening new job vacancies in December 2020. Below are the positions currently available for you job seekers who are interested in developing your career with PT AKR Corporindo Tbk with the following qualifications.
Job Vacancies at PT AKR Corporindo Tbk
1. Terminal Tank Operators
The terminal tank operator is responsible for carrying out operational duties, monitoring storage tank activities, receiving goods and issuing tank opname, maintaining facilities and equipment at branches in an effective, efficient and safe manner based on relevant SOP and SHE regulations.
- Min. D3 Mechanical / Electrical / Civil
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Level: Operative
- Work placement: Ciwandan (Cilegon - Banten)
2. Sales Admin
Assisting the sales team in taking sales orders and preparing sales orders / confirmation when sales person is not available according to Company SOP to meet customer requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Clerical / Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Prefer candidate that domicile in Jakarta
3. Engineer port
- Check the maintenance report from the Chief Engineer
- Inspection of machinery and other ship equipment
- Coordination with the technical admin in making a Purchase Request for the procurement of spare parts
- Coordinate with vendors / Chief Engineers in ship repair / maintenance according to the Plan Maintenance System
- Maximum age of 45 years
- Last education was ATT I / II / S1 Naval Architecture
- Minimum 5 years sailing experience on a Tanker as a Chief Engineer (KKM) and a minimum of 2 years experience as a Port Engineer
- Have good knowledge in ISM Code, engine troubleshoot, vessel engine & shipping regulations
- Having expertise in SMS (Safety Management System), ship inspection system, repair list & docking management
- Work Location: Stagen, South Kalimantan (Permanent, No Roster)
4. IT Security Compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in information technology and from a reputable university
- Having at least 8 years experience in the same job
- Experience in developing, maintaining and implementing enterprise-wide cyber security strategies: security engineering, security education, network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing
- Well-versed in IT security and risk management regulatory requirements, concepts, trends and technologies
- Certifications in one or more of the following CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GIAC certifications is highly preferred
- Willingness to work at Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta
- Greetings and assisting visitors
- Answering / forward telephone, manage room
- Build positive relations with all guests
- Supporting administration work
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from any major with min GPA 3.00
- Fluent in English
- Good looking
- Have experience as Customer Service / Frontliner / Receptionist at least 1-2 years
- Have a good attitude and confidence
- Willing to work in Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta
6. Front-End Engineering Design
- Develop overall technical design and guidelines for asset construction & review any technical work done by external parties
- Perform technical drawing and calculation
- Review asset design planning
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language (s): English
- At least 3 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill (s): AutoCad
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinator specialized in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed at site (all around Indonesia)
7. SHE Branch - Stagen
- Responsible for maintaining healthy and safety working environment in AKR premises according to SOP and SHE standards.
- Resolve any SHE issues escalated by operations team.
- Act as Emergency Response Team (ERT) for any SHE accident in branch and escalate directly to SHE in HO and other relevant parties.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health & Safety (K3)
- At least 5 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Work Location: Stagen, South Kalimantan
8. Marine Superintendent - Stagen
- As a Ship's Technical Superintendent, you would be required to monitor the vessel movements daily.
- In this job you may be required to supervise operations and monitor vessel condition and ship's staff compliance with management policies, international, state or local Maritime regulations.
- The Ship Technical Superintendent is responsible for all technical and operational related issues, including correspondence. You will be directly responsible for ensuring all procedures are adhered to and comply with International safety management (ISM), classification society rules, and Maritime insurance.
- Candidate must possess at Min ATT2
- At least 5 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Ideally applicants will have previously sailed at sea as a chief engineer or a 2nd engineer.
- Having supporting Certificate as safe at Tanker Vessel
- Having a good knowledge about the Docking & Overhauling Plan.
- Available doing maintenance at Vessel
9. Receivable Management Office (RMO) - Medan
- Ensures minimal risk of uncollected AR
- Monitor AR activity
- Investigate customer payment history
- Develop overall risk management
- Prevent bad credit
- Education Min. 1 year of Accounting
- Experience Min. 3 years in a related field
10. HRGA - Jakarta Branch
- Responsible for effective recruitment of branch employees and talent acquisition
- Identify local main channels to search for candidates and develop a program to do so effectively (eg top local universities, etc.)
- Looking for potential candidates to fill the vacant positions
- Implement HR programs / guidelines from HO
- Monitor high-performing employees in the branch itself
- Monitor the progress of employee coaching regularly
- Ensure compliance with provincial labor regulations.
- Periodically review and update labor law and labor law issues.
- Provide input to HO Industrial & External Relations regarding the necessary adjustments to Employee relations policies and agreements (including industrial relations risks).
- Maintain liaison with relevant stakeholders to keep up to date with industrial relations issues.
- Manage and maintain general affairs to support key business needs.
- Manage office management and billiard cars.
- Record and monitor office assets for non-capex.
- Ensure branch permit & license compliance by managing the license & license renewal process according to the guidance of the head of license and permits.
- Maximum 35 years
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Psychology, Human Resource Management, or other related majors
- Experience in HR Generalist (minimum SPV level) for 4 years
- Strong in HR & GA
- Good & well organized communication skills
- Placement in HO Jakarta
11. SEA Transport - Oiler
- Rating as able seafarer engine education
- Have experience as an oiler on a tanker / SPOB for at least 1 year
- Have a BOCT certificate
- Maximum age of 40 years
12. Head of Finance & Accounting
- Serve as a Finance & Accounting role to comply with regulatory requirements
- Coordinate communication between branches / HO departments / departments in implementing initiatives.
- Lead daily transactional tax issues, compliance and manage tax audits
- Make sure the month-end G / L is accurate
- Education Min. S1 Economics, Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent.
- Languages ??that need to be mastered: Indonesian, English, Mandarin
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Skills required: tax, brevet a & b, GL
- Preferably a specialized Supervisor / Coordinator in Finance - General / Cost Accounting or equivalent.